5.点火时，一旦引燃粉被引燃，操作人员必须立即离开熔模至少 1.50米 。
9.施工操作时，现场 1—— 2米 范围之内，不得有易燃物品摆放。
10. 施工操作时，现场 1.50米 范围之内，不得有无关人员停留。
Fire mud welding operation procedure
1. Remove the conductor and the investment mold (if it is wet, it must be dried), place the conductor under the mold and make a contact test.
2. Put the two conductors to be welded into the investment mold, corresponding to the good position.
3. Clamp the investment mold, put down the metal separator, seal the flow port, and prevent the flux before the reaction from flowing into the cavity.
4. Pour the exothermic flux into the furnace, sprinkle some initial ignition powder at the die mouth, and cover the mold top cover.
5. Ignite the ignition powder with ignition, and the flux can make a safe exothermic reaction in the mold.
6. After the hot melt reaction is completed, the mold can be opened for 10-20 seconds, the conductor is taken out with a tool, and the slag is removed.
Exothermic welding use precautions
1. The operator must wear a working glove with a certain thermal insulation effect.
2. The operator must not face the operation of the investment opening.
3. When the exothermic flux reaction is over, no one should directly touch the investment mold and the welded part.
4. When the reaction of the exothermic flux is completed, the mold and the welded part are naturally cooled for 10-20 seconds, and removed from the investment mold using a vise (or similar tool).
5. When ignition, once the pilot powder is ignited, the operator must immediately leave the mold at least 1.50 meters.
6. Insulating the welded parts must be done after the wires have been completely cooled.
7. Before the construction operation, it is necessary to ensure that the welded parts are free from dirt, and there is no slag or slag powder left in the welding cavity and the cavity during the last welding.
8. Before the construction operation, the torch and the welding tool must be dried by using a torch (or gas burner) to make it as free of moisture as possible.
9. During the construction operation, no flammable materials shall be placed within the range of 1 - 2 meters.
10. During the construction operation, there shall be no unrelated personnel to stay within 1.50 meters of the site.
11. In the construction operation, before ignition, it must be ensured that the welded joint is located at the center of the cavity.
12. During the construction operation, before the ignition, it must be ensured that the investment cover is covered and there is no seam at the closed position of the investment mold.